Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stuff I made this week

I still eat like crazy and as long as I am still wearing the smallest size jeans I have ever worn then I figure I might as well enjoy it. Today I wanted chocolate cake so I decided to use up some of the zucchini from the garden and make it at least a little healthy. It seemed like a good plan as I spent all of C.S.'s afternoon nap shredding zucchini and baking cake (and I have enough shredded zucchini to bake a ton of muffins too). Now however, it's 9 pm and there's a whole chocolate cake calling my name.


Cara...Cara...You know you love me....

(I would have cut a piece to take a pretty picture but then I would have HAD to eat it too.)
Maybe I should have stuck with crocheting, at least I can't eat my creations. I was back on Ravelry (so addicting) this week looking for something I could make for two  birthday girls we will be celebrating with this weekend. It had to be easy and it had to be something that didn't require measurements. Both birthday girls like accessories so I decided to make headbands. I think they turned out pretty good and of course I had to make an extra one for D. I may make one for myself later too.


(If anyone wants the link to the instructions let me know. I don't want to link directly because the website has been heavily spammed.)

No comments: