Monday, June 25, 2012

I almost had time to blog

C.S. is having a very, very rare more than 45 minutes nap so I have time to sit down and write.

Last time I wrote I was on day 10 of being sick. Six days after that, while visiting my parents in SK, I finally got fed up and went to a walk in clinic to get checked up. It was the right thing to do because after 2 days of AB's I started feeling better and stopped coughing all night along. I didn't sleep much better because C.S. hated the pack'n'play at my parents, but at least I could talk without it hurting so much.

(And as I typed those word C.S. woke up. It's now 5 hours later and she is down for the night.)

I still have C.S.'s 5 month post to do and there's all this stuff floating around my head that needs to come out somehow. However, D.G. sprained his ankle on Saturday and so I'm taking care of him on top of D and C.S. and it feels like I'll never get the end of my to-do list. I guess for tonight I have to be happy that I posted something and that I have caught up on all the posts in my reader feed. (Merry and Angela you make me feel like such a lazy blogger.)




2 comments:

Merry said...

Lol :)

I miss you :)

Angela said...

Sorry!

I miss you too