Tuesday, June 26, 2012

5 months old (2 and half weeks ago)

Bad, bad mommy. I got sick and we went away and it took until now to download any pictures off the camera. I also didn't go and weigh C.S.on June 10th  so I'll just have to guess that she weighed about 16.5 lbs back then. What ever the number is, she's huge!



Let's see what do I remember about C.S.'s 5th month:
- She learned to roll from front to back.
- She got her 1st tooth.
- She got her first cold.
- We learned how to get her to take naps in her crib. They are usually 45 minute naps, but that's still progress and her big sister was exactly the same way.


 

4 comments:

Angela said...

She is so big! I can't believe she's 5 months already. Sweet, sweet girl! She's adorable.

Unknown said...

She's so adorable!

Lisa said...

How cute is she and I LOVE that shirt!! I wish they made it in big girl sizes for my Sierra :) And yes, she is so big!!! Time goes too fast, doesn't it?

Jessica said...

OH MY! Sooooo cute!