Tuesday, June 25, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 25

Week 24 just happened to be the last week of kindergarten for D so it was a very busy week.

It seems like it has been raining for weeks and if we lived about 4 hours south of here in Calgary, I would have taken pictures of the flooding to prove it. Happily for us the worst we are suffering from the rain is being stuck inside and having a very muddy garden. The rain let up for a while at the beginning of last week so we had some time to play with bubbles.



D was thrilled that I finally was able to come along on a field trip. The swimming trip was  only in the morning and therefore I could leave C.S. with a friend for a few hours. It was good to have time with just my big girl and we even went out for lunch afterward, just the two of us.



The big highlight of the week was the "graduation". Here is my girl with her teacher.



And here she is in one of the group shots. I like this picture because she is showing off her matching shoes and nails. I love her dress and wish we had occasions to wear it more often.($13 at H/M!!!) In fact the whole family was all dolled up (I think it was the only time all year I wore make up to school) but of course I forgot to ask someone to take a picture of the family together.


1 comment:

Danae said...

Super cute dress she is wearing! I love the picture of her posing showing off her shoes and nails...a girl definitely needs to coordinate! :)