Thursday, June 20, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 24


I finally, finally took a decent picture of both the girls together. This one is going in the frame I painted this winter.


 The ball hockey season is done for this year. We ended up winning the bronze medal and it's the biggest medal I've ever won in all my years of junior high and highschool sports. D was very impressed by it.


After much FSOT board stalking, I bought a rainbow wrap to have converted to a ring sling. (It's a Girasol Metamorphosis DW Purple weft for any babywearing geeks out there.) C.S. tried to lay claim to it, but it's now being converted by a very talented lady.



I can't remember if Sunday counts as this week or last week, but since we have a busy week for week 25, Father's Day is going in week 24. This is the gift I ordered for D.G.


1 comment:

Danae said...

The girls are so cute! I love the pic!

Congrats on the medal and 3rd place finish!

I love the Father's Day gift you "picked" for DG! It's great!