Sunday, January 6, 2013

52 Weeks: Week One

So I am being horribly unoriginal and borrowing this idea from the lovely and talented Lazy Seamstress. (I hope to have pictures of Hester to post for her later this year.) Hopefully it will spread some happy around my little corner of the internet and the real world too. On to the pictures....


Some happy leftover from Christmas. These were part of the beautiful arrangement I got from G for Christmas.


 D loves colouring and we have spent a lot of time together with crayons this week. (Yes she also loves all the princesses produced by the W.D. corp.)



 C.S. playing with one of her Christmas presents. It is amazing to watch her figure out new things.



My latest crochet project, a hat for C.S. I love seeing my girls wear things I made for them. 





I should be writing a "real" post too but have this inconvenient need for sleep that will prevent that from happening today. Maybe tomorrow when D goes back to school?

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Love that pic of C.S playing, so so cute. Glad you are joining me in the happy. x