Thursday, October 11, 2012

Capture Your Grief: Day 11

Supportive Friends

I am lucky to have 2 wonderful friends who have worked very hard to support me after the death of my son. Neither of them has had a loss yet they have been the ones who remember all the anniversaries and holidays and send me emails to let me know they think of Reid on a regular basis. G and R, you have saved my life more than once in the last 2 and half years, I love you.
This is the rattle R gave me right after Reid died. (And the painting in my Day 10 picture was a gift from G.)




3 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is beautiful, such a precious gift. x

Catherine W said...

This rattle is so beautiful. Have you posted a picture of it before? It seems familiar.

Your friends sound wonderful xo

car said...

Yes, I have posted it before. I love it so much and am not creative/energetic enough to take new photos for each day.