Friday, November 18, 2011

Still hurts

The pam.pers Christmas commercial is back on TV here and and still hurts to see a whole bunch of babies all sleeping peacefully.  I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Silent Night again without crying.

Same goes for watching A Ba.by Sto.ry. (The boredom of bed rest got to me and I turned it on for 5 minutes, stupid, stupid, stupid). I watched that show every chance I got when was pregnant with D and now 5 minutes of it made me sob for 10 minutes.




3 comments:

Dana said...

I hate the pampers commercials too and I steer so far clear of A Baby Story or any show with a pregnant woman. And places with them. My world feels very small at times.

Lisa said...

I feel the same way about the song Silent Night. Haven't seen that commerical yet. Nor have I watched A Baby Story since Adelyn died. I also used to watch it ALL the time.

Merry said...

Yep. Still hurts. I managed quite a bit of a birth themed QI (quiz programme) thing the other night before we had to turn over, which I thought was quite impressive.

I wouldn't be able to watch any documentary type thing though.