Thursday, August 4, 2011

16 Months

Well yesterday was and it was one of the hardest days I have in ages. I broke down crying in the middle of trying to make lunch. (I can't remember the last time I broke down crying without there being a specific reason.) Stress, hormones, Reid's anniversary and everything else are wearing me down. I find myself wishing for a weekend alone in my bed, you know like the "good old days", a year ago when the pain was new and raw. I always miss my baby boy, but right now it feels like the ache and desperate longing has returned.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, me too. Some days I swear being pregnant again makes me miss her MORE. Not that I am not grateful to get another chance, but I'm sick of being pregnant.

Catherine W said...

I'm sorry Car. It's a lot to deal with, it really is. I found that being pregnant again stirred everything up xo

Missy said...

I was floating on a high too until Wednesday hit. Sucks the wind out of the sails doesn't it? Love to you and Reid always my friend~

Suzy said...

oh i constantly long for the early days where i could be raw and just lie around for days at a time...