Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm still here, just not having any thoughts worth "publishing". I am trying to work up the courage to go to a playdate on Sunday with all the moms I met when D was a baby. All of them except three have successfully reproduced a second time (and I know that's because they chose not to try). I want to see these people but am not sure I can handle it. Also I am waiting for news that one of my oldest friends has had her baby. She's got a boy in there so this one is going to hurt too. I am supposed to make her a ring sling as a baby gift but I haven't been able to get beyond hemming the fabric. Maybe it's because I planned to sew it while wearing my baby in my ring sling.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Ha, I go weeks without writing because I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say. :)

The sling is a generous gift...but I'm sure she'll understand if you can't do it. Huge hugs!