Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why don't they have mental ex-lax?

Sorry if this is really gross but most people reading this have been pregnant. I am so constipated, mentally, emotionally and literally. The literal one is the most annoying but at least there are treatments for it. Besides, it's normal for me, every time I've gotten a positive test I've gotten blocked up. The constipation even outlasted the pregnancy in March.

I intended to write something here every day for the last week, but when I find the time, either I find an excuse to not even open my laptop or I can't get anything out of head onto the screen. I have at least three ideas for posts but can't actually write them. Days are passing but things inside my head are frozen. When big things happen, like the bleeding, the words can force their way out but little things that happen every day and slowly wear me down aren't enough to get things out of my head.

And I'm not just neglecting this blog, I started another one for the pregnancy stuff, not that I can say that this pregnancy is not directly related to Reid's death, but it's just a place to keep track of what happens and to blather on about this pregnancy (and look at tickers . I still don't know if it's worth making it public, especially if I can't write anything, but if I don't, no one will know why we're calling this baby Thing 3. (yeah the 3 part is kinda obvious but there's more to it than that.)

3 comments:

Missy said...

I know writing block feeling well. I would love to read your new blog if you decide to make it public. Everything goes in this secret world. Thinking of you, remembering Reid and sending love my friend~

Dana said...

I'd love to read your new blog. I've been wondering how you are doing.

Suzy said...

Please do pass on your new blog details, I'd like to keep up too :)

I certainly understand the mental constipation. I am right there with you. I have things I want/need to say but simply CAN. NOT. DO. IT. At least not right now.

xxx